- Fixed tax and trade calculation bug when running in the classical, non-continuous money calculation mode [Issue #779]
- The checkbox to toggle continous money calculation is no longer available during game. You need to set it before you start the skirmish/campaign.
- Few refactorings here and there, should not cause any problems or changes in behavior.
2013. szeptember 17., kedd
2013. szeptember 4., szerda
- Modified population and money data structures to be floating point-based. This way, the new continuous money calculation won't lose fractional credits and "fractional population" change.
- Added a new column to the planets information panel, accessible through the "Lab info" button. It replaces the last column of the planet table with the name of the lab built on the planet. If there is something wrong with the lab, the name appears in light red:Click on the "Problems" button to return to the original view.
- Fixed NPE crash when using select same type units (via double click) and ground defenses were the target.
- Adjusted AI behavior to spend less by building static defenses on a single planet at a time.
- Fleets move on the starmap more smoothly. Modders: you need to set the "simulationRatio" parameter in the definition.xml to 10 (previous was 4)
- Added new Gameplay option to use continuous money/morale calculation (default off). This way, money is constantly accumulated from taxing and trade incomes instead of once per new day. It also affects morale calculation: mid-day issues that decrease the morale decrease the tax income as well, but only for the duration of the problem. In the day-by-day mode, the tax income was seriously crippled when an issue was present when midnight passed.In the new continuous mode, the difference numbers show the delta amount since the previous day's final values. This means that a planet population change indicator slowly counts up/down during the day.
2013. szeptember 3., kedd
- The battleship received after promotion to commander is no longer equipped with hyperdrive if the pre-hyperdrive trait is selected. [Issue #774]
- Fixed AI behavior if the player attacks a Garthog fleet while the destroy the virus carriers mission is active. [Issue #776]
- Fixed issue with transferring ships between fleets, allowing more ships to be moved into a single fleet than the capacity limit. [Issue #775]
2013. szeptember 2., hétfő
- Profile selection screen implemented.Existing profile can be selected either via typing in the name or clicking on the list entry. Double click or press ENTER to accept the selection (or click the button). You can't delete a profile from within the game, but you can delete the directory in the "save" subfolder manually.
- Fixed satellite deployment/destruction related issues.
- Fixed unit selection via SHIFT+Click not adding units to the selection.
- Fixed some erratic fleet-AI behavior on higher game speeds.
- Modified damage calculation to a sublinear function of the number of attackers in space battles. For example, attacking with 10 units with 100 dps/unit yields an effective 400 dps. This new behavior can be disabled in the open-ig-config.xml under the key "spacewarDiminishingAttach" set to false.