- [Skirmish] Ability to set a base tax and tax scaling in skirmish games. Base tax is the amount each player receives on a daily basis. Tax scaling increases the planetary tax value by some percent. The total tax income is then calculated as follows: Tax = Base Tax + Tax Scale * sum(planet tax). Tip: you can hold SHIFT while clicking on the arrows to increase/decrease the value faster.
- Removed Load/Save buttons from the skirmish screen until they get implemented.
- [Skirmish] Added the ability to choose one starting planet; the other starting planets are chosen from nearby planets. Click on the planet icon to bring up the starmap panel. Left click to select a planet, right click to clear selection. If the same planet is selected by multiple players, the first one gets the planet, the others will get a random planet.
- [AI] AI space-discovery pattern has been changed to be more like a circular pattern around its empire.
- [AI] Fixed AI colonizing planets all the time.
- [Modding] Added tax-base and tax-scale to players.xml, which lets define the tax parameters mentioned above for a campaign game. Future updates may set this value in the main campaign to help with the economy balance.
- [UI] Fixed info panel showing the selected research name when switching from inventions tab to financial info tab instead of the current planet's name.
2014. március 19., szerda
Game version 0.95.171 released