- [Groundwar] Added the ability to retreat from ground battle if the player is the attacker. Look for the retreat button above the zoom button. You need to click twice to confirm the retreat or right click to cancel and continue the ground battle, just like in the spacewar screen. [Issue #673]
- [UI] Ability to strip the selected ship of equipment on the Equipment screen via the S key. You may need to deselect any equipment slot on the right panel.
- [UI] Show how much of each equipment needs to be produced to fully upgrade the currently selected fleet or planet by pressing the U key (toggle). The small panel is displayed on the right side below the ship image. You may need to deselect any equipment slot to see the panel (or hide the fleets listing and not transferring between two fleets). For example, your 2 of 3 Destroyers lack Shield 1. You have 1 in inventory and the panel shows you need to produce 1. Let's say you researched Shield 2; the panel now indicates you need to produce 3.
- [UI] In the planets list table, whenever the last column shows the number and upgrade level of certain building types, the text coloring (after the stars) now indicate if yellow: not all buildings are upgraded to the same level; red: buildings are nonoperational for some reason.
2014. október 31., péntek
2014. október 30., csütörtök
- [Spacewar] Fixed batch fighters not having the aggregated firepower and not considered as multiple attackers.
- [Groundwar] Fixed the logic that allowed conquering a planet by disabling the power plants and thus making the barracks unpowered as well. This comes up first in the campaign against the Garthogs: since they only have fortresses, destroying them won't yield you the fortress technology before level 4.
- [Campaign] Fixed the first mission of level 4 (M22) to correctly a detect the 7 additional planets colonized/conquered. (The previous version counted the 4 planets given by the script.)
- [UI] Added the number of current and maximum allowed tanks and vehicles on a planet to the information panel on the planet screen.
2014. október 29., szerda
2014. október 28., kedd
2014. október 27., hétfő
- Fixed auto-colonization building more than one military spaceport if the user clicked on the colonize button of a planet.
- Some adjustments to power plant construction on overfilled planets.
- [Skirmish] In skirmish, the "Allow all building types to be built by anyone" is enabled by default. If it is disabled, the buildings available to the alien races at start is taken from the players.xml configuration of the selected techonology template.
- [Tech] Fixed availability of UV Laser and Space Station 3 for alien races in skirmish.
- [AI] Modified the AI economic and factory planning to prioritize economic buildings & upgrades before constructing more than 1 factory of each factory type.
- [AI] Normal and Hard AIs now attack as soon as they have the necessary fleet strength. Easy AI's will wait about 3-7 days between attacks.
- [AI] The AI won't react to slight (5%) food, hospital and energy shortages immediately.
- [UI] If a planet has worker shortage and buildings are offline to compensate, the info panel and the colony info dialog now shows this by light-green text and a negative number representing the missing amount of workers, i.e., to show how much the population needs to grow to fix the worker shortage.
- [AI] The tax level is now reduced as soon as 10% worker shortage is detected (instead of 20% before).
- [AI] Fixed AI not upgrading more than one fleet.
2014. október 20., hétfő
- Modified AI behavior to encourage it to attack more often. [Issue #866]
- Reduced the total amount of attack fleets to 1 for each 10 planets.
- Reduced the time between attacks to 5, 3 and 1 days depending on difficulty levels (easy -> hard)
- Changed the way fleets are upgraded by always upgrading the strongest fleets first which allows them to attack earlier.
- Changed how AI selects its next target. Based on the relation with other races, it may chose with probability 60% the most hated enemy, 15% of the second-most hated enemy and 25% any of the rest. After this, it choses the weakest known planet 60% of the time, the second weakest 15% of the time and any of the rest planets with 25% of the time.
- Fixed the mission script for meeting with Admiral Thulen at the end of level 1 triggering the Garthog attack too early and out-of-bounds if the player waited at the border. Now you need to meet with the Admiral inside the accessible area. [Issue #892]